When you sign up to be a volunteer at Christian Boxing Academy, it is important for you to know what you are committing to and for how long. We believe that expectations of Christian Boxing Academy and any potential volunteer should be aligned.
Every volunteer counts
What do you need to know?
What do we expect of you?
- Be punctual for your volunteer duty or shift.
- Be committed. We require a minimum 3 month commitment.
- Be professional. We don’t want slackers! We want people are reliable and responsible.
- Be pleasant, excited, and eager to transform lives.
- Be willing to find innovative solutions! We want innovative thinkers. We are constantly changing, improving our programs, and open to new ideas.
- Communicate any issues or concerns to Danny or organizational leaders.
- Comply with the policies and procedures of the organization.
What can you get out of this experience?
- Help those in need (i.e. youth or individuals with chronic disease)
- We are open to your ideas. If you want to try something new, we are all for it.
- Get to work with Danny and a team of eager volunteers.
- Get to watch participants grow.
- Have the ability to grow with the organization, take on as much responsibility as you see fit.
- Attain a closer relationship with Christ.
Who are we looking for?
Everyone can contribute to Christian Boxing Academy
We believe every person has a unique skill set that they can offer to Christian Boxing Academy, whether its teaching a skill, helping during classes, organizing events, etc. We have compiled a small list of people we are looking for in the link below. If you don’t fit any of the positions, just contact us. We can always find a position for you.